market

hddeuce60

Reaction score
I cannot purchase anything I get a pop up saying error occurred please try again

lunacie

Reaction score
Same problem here, including reflashing after factory reset. Other ROMs' market working fine for me.

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Do you have a titanium backup of an older version?

Beamed down from my Droid 3

linuxfed

Reaction score
I do not have Titanium Backup, but I do use Astro as an alternative to Root Explorer.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
Unfortunately astro isnt a good replacement for RE due to its inability to write/move data to secure areas of the phone. Thats why root explorer requires root.

Sent via my Hamburger Phone

linuxfed

Reaction score
Will this Rom allow me to reinstall an older Market app after manually deleting the existing app with Root Explorer?

This is getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Will this Rom allow me to reinstall an older Market app after manually deleting the existing app with Root Explorer?

This is getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

This is really starting to sound like a problem with your gmail account. Do you have more than one? Could you be logged in on the wrong one? When hit My Apps, are they all there?

You should be able to install an alternate/older version. Just be sure not to delete the current one. You should simply rename it so it will be easy to recover if things don't go well. I rename such things from XXXXX.apk to XXXXX.apk.bak.

Good luck.

linuxfed

Reaction score
Unfortunately those didn't seem to fix the issue.

I'm pretty much done with this Rom. Though it is possible I may have fudged somewhere, I think that I will go back to the Original UI and venture out after the sting from this one goes away.