Market

megraven21

Reaction score
This is my first post so forgive me if this is in the wrong discussion area.

I search the market all the time. (Pathetic, I know) Before the new update, I could see a lot of search results. When the new market came, the search results were less but still a good amount. Now, I'm lucky if there are 20 search results. For example, I search for Go Launcher/SMS themes and out of the 10-15 results I get, maybe half are relevant. It states there are over 1000 results but doesn't show hardly any. If I search the market website, there are more results but once I try to go past page 4 or 5 I get a message saying something like "no results for your search. Please try again". This is VERY frustrating. What the heck is going on? Any one else having this problem?

I have tried asking google but the answers I get don't actually answer anything.

Thanks!
Meg

99problemz

Reaction score
Have you tried clicking where it shows how many results are available.

CM4DX-GB

OP
M

megraven21

Reaction score
Yes and it does nothing. The new update allows u to change the area in which u wish to search but that is all that top part is good for.

99problemz

Reaction score
Maybe try clearing data.. settings /applications/manage application/market and clear data

CM4DX-GB

REMilk

Reaction score
This problem has been reported in several prior posts.

I, too, am experiencing the problem of not being able to look past the initial scrolling screen of the App Market when doing a "Search". I have cleared data, defaults, etc, and no improvement.

OP
M

megraven21

Reaction score
I have emailed the market again and got a "thank u, we'll look into it" response. If I get a real solution to it, I will let u all know.

I just got the Bionic and noticed that the market BEFORE the update shows all the results so its definitely the markets issue.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums