Market stuck redownloading my apps

elucid

Reaction score
There are a bunch off apps that still need to be redownloaded after I wiped. They are all queued up and say downloading, but they are stuck. Any way to get the market unstuck?

alwerner

Reaction score
I find it better to single thread the downloads. Cancel them and go one at a time.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

illmatic636

Reaction score
There are a bunch off apps that still need to be redownloaded after I wiped. They are all queued up and say downloading, but they are stuck. Any way to get the market unstuck?

Shut your phone down and boot back up.

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

cancel one and start it over, do you have 3g? turn on wifi if you can also.

OP
E

elucid

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I clicked on a stuck one, and it starting working again!

schmaltzy

Reaction score
What I do when I wipe is cancel all downloads except for Titanium backup. Then when TB downloads I just restore all apps with that and run the market doctor. It's MUCH faster then waiting for all your apps to download. It is for me anyway cause I have TOOOOO many apps.

nhepler90

Reaction score
I had the same problems, but mine were stuck at 100% and when I went to cancel, I would have to force close the market and it wouldn't be canceled. I had to go to running apps and clear the data/cache of the market to fix it.

Sent from your girlfriends house.