Market- My Apps

tjs

Reaction score
When on market, when I go to my Apps, only one or two apps that I have are listed. Any ideas?
Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Clear the cache and or data for market after force stopping it.
Then re open market and then accept and allow it to see your apps, you will know it is doing this by watching the 3g changing colors.
Scroll around for a minute or so and the go to my apps.

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Force close?? Don't understand.

Under settings >applications >application management
Scroll to market app in all column and select it.
Hit stop, thr upper left button of the market app page management page then hit clear data and clear cache buttons.
Hit home button and then market app and Re accept market terms of service and continue where this ends on the steps listed in my initial post.

OP
T

tjs

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I followed the directions. Force close, clear cache, The clear data button is not highlighted and does nothing. I hit Home and when I hit Market, it just starts right up with the same My Apps result. Should I hit uninstall updates ?

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.
I followed the directions. Force close, clear cache, The clear data button is not highlighted and does nothing. I hit Home and when I hit Market, it just starts right up with the same My Apps result. Should I hit uninstall updates ?

OK now you just confused me. Are you trying to get the market to install your apps from last ROM because you just started using this one and this was first time you opened the market it only re installeda few. If so, you need to Re start the whole set up but first you'll need to flash back to your last back up to make sure this time the market shows my apps correctly so they will re sync upon new ROM install and sign in.

Or are you just trying to get the market to show your apps like it had earlier on the same ROM.
See what has confused me is you saying that the data field was blank/empty, as normally there is at least some data.

Did you follow the steps in my first post like scrolling around before going to my apps?

Just trying to get better sense of the situation.

DWB

OP
T

tjs

Reaction score
These apps were listed on My Apps and then just disappeared. I even went and reinstalled my backup and they were still gone.

OP
T

tjs

Reaction score
The data field has 368kb listed but the button is not highlighted to clear

OP
T

tjs

Reaction score
DWB
I just reinstalled Market and a all my Apps are listed again.
Don't know why this happened but I appreciate your help.
Thanks