Market issue

drpaul07

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm running stock froyo rooted (the run released by jrummy) and all has working fantastic! However, there is one small issue that is not a huge problem, but has been bugging me.

When I go to the android market, there is usually 1 or 2 apps that are not in my downloads section. I used titanium backup when i switched from stock 2.1 rooted to stock froyo rooted and i restored all my apps+data. I also have a few apps that i bought but have since uninstalled that are in my downloads sections (they are labeled 'purchased'). So in order to fix this issue, i will download one of my 'purchased' apps, then the apps that were initially missing in my downloads sections will all of the sudden be there again.

And the missing apps changes when i download new apps. For example, i recently updated zedge and launcherpro. They were still there after the update, but when i installed the stumble upon app, the zedge and LP apps disappeared from my downloads section. If i search for those apps, they show as 'downloaded', but they're just not in my download section. Its easy to fix this, but its still bugging me and shouldn't be happening.

Anyone know of a fix for this? I tried clearing the cache of the market app, but that didn't work.