Market issue

Teezy

Reaction score
I've posted this before but never got a reply.

ADW and ROM Manager won't update! They're always showing up as "updates" but only "download" to 100% and just stay there. And whenever I click "cancel," the Market FCs -__- help, please?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Have you tried the simple fix...? Uninstall them, then reinstall?

EDIT: Doesn't hurt to back up your current versions just to be safe... ;)

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score
Nope, but I will. I don't really wanna uninstall ADW because I've searched high and low for this one stable standalone and I don't know what I did with the .apk. I'll try with ROM Manager though.

Sent from my Moto Droid using Tapatalk

OP
T

Teezy

Reaction score
Worked for ROM Manager. If I come across an .apk for ADW 0.8.6 then I'll do this process for it.

Thanks! :]

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nope, but I will. I don't really wanna uninstall ADW because I've searched high and low for this one stable standalone and I don't know what I did with the .apk. I'll try with ROM Manager though.

Backup your settings and desktop layout in ADW first, then when you reinstall you can get everything back.

CrossFireXT17

Reaction score
Hey, I'm having a similar issue...

I had an alert that "aCar" had an update available, I tried to download it but it just got stuck at installing, and everytime I hit cancel it would Force Close on me... I tried uninstalling it, so the app isn't there but it's still says it's downloading. So the app is completely uninstalled, but I still have the download link active, no matter if I do a restart or anything like that.

I guess it's not really doing any harm, but it's a pain in the butt! haha