Market Issue w/ 2.2 (Update installed)

snowblind113

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've done a bit of forum searching and haven't been able to find any solutions to my problem. When accessing the market download's section I receive the following error : "a server error has occurred. retry or cancel and return to the previous screen" . This error started popping up when I applied the market fix for the froyo 2.2 ROM, before I applied it I could access this section but auto-updating was not working.

-phone is rooted with SPR and busybox
-Running latest 2.2 froyo
-p3droid 125mhz 1250mhz kernel
-market fix
-Adobe Flash beta
-Using launcherpro

OP
S

snowblind113

Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-chaos/49974-market-update-fix-froyo-leaked-version-2-a.html

There's the market fix.

I saw some stuff about Chrome to phone. Google Chrome to phone Droid Forums and I'll bet you find it.

I already installed the market fix; after I installed it I began having the issue described above. Before auto-update didn't work, now I can't even access the downloads section without getting an error.

And I will search the forums for Chrome to phone, thanks!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/team-chaos/49974-market-update-fix-froyo-leaked-version-2-a.html

There's the market fix.

I saw some stuff about Chrome to phone. Google Chrome to phone Droid Forums and I'll bet you find it.

I already installed the market fix; after I installed it I began having the issue described above. Before auto-update didn't work, now I can't even access the downloads section without getting an error.

And I will search the forums for Chrome to phone, thanks!

Hmmm...I don't use Chorme to phone but check this out: Downloads - chrometophone - Project Hosting on Google Code

yamaha83

Reaction score
is there a problem with you connection? can you get online? or is it just the market?

OP
S

snowblind113

Reaction score
is there a problem with you connection? can you get online? or is it just the market?

I turned my wifi on just to test it and it allows me to go on the browser but it appears when activated I stop getting email updates, widget updates from News and Weather, and I can not use apps that require data. It doesn't fix Chrome to Phone or the market issue I am having either. (I am running p3droid's wifi fix + overclocked kernel and I have installed the 2 baseband updates as well.

This is not fun :/

NDoubles

Reaction score
Same Issue here

Updated to froyo 2.2
Accessed marketplace downloads on time
Now getting a network error...
Hrrmm?