Market not working

rerodgers

Reaction score
When I go into my market to try to search for apps, a window pops up reading 'a network error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen.' This has been going on for about a week and I'd really like to be able to search and install new apps again sometime soon! I have the Incredible 2. How do I fix this? :blink:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I go into my market to try to search for apps, a window pops up reading 'a network error has occured. Retry, or cancel and return to the previous screen.' This has been going on for about a week and I'd really like to be able to search and install new apps again sometime soon! I have the Incredible 2. How do I fix this? :blink:

Not sure of a specific fix, but when I've had market issues in the past I corrected them one of two ways: 1) from the home screen/menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/market/clear data. 2) from the home screen/menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/market/uninstall updates.

Good luck

OP
R

rerodgers

Reaction score
Neither of those worked, but I cleared the cache and force stop and that combination made it work again. thanks for the help.