Market issue, AOSP Liberty

Getsome122

Reaction score
Ok so i installed the rom and got all my previously purchased apps back and everything is running beatutiful; except for being able to purchase more apps.

I first tried liberty toolbox pro just to donate to the cause. I attempt to purchased and it says it can not connect to server.

Cleared market data, rebooted, installed another free app and another i had already bought with no issues. Tried tool box again with no change.

Downloaded the free version. Tried again and same thing. Then tried to buy a different paid app and got the same server error?

What's up with this? Anyone else have this issue? Any ideas as i am stumped as to what to do.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

jack902902

Reaction score
How were apps restored?

Don't use Titanium to restore app data.

Other than that,
run Terminal Emulator>roottools>fixperms

OP
Getsome122

Getsome122

Reaction score
I don't use ti backup. Its useless as far as i am concerned.

I went to the market after flashing the rom and went to my apps and manually selected my apps that i wanted to put back on the phone immediately. Like i do every time i flash a new rom.

Everything previously bought shows up and downloaded fine. So its accessing my account properly.

It just keeps giving a server error when i try to buy anything new.

It fails when i hit the install button which is when the actual transaction should take place and app approved to download.

Last edited:

jack902902

Reaction score
What about fix permissions. did u try that yet