Market download causing reboot...help

corman324

Reaction score
every time i download something on the market, as soon as it hits 100%, my phone reboots. im on version 1.1.22

edit: apps only get to 100%, then reboot. app does not actually download

Last edited:

ajohn7211

Reaction score
Reflash and wipe data. I had the same problem so I backup-ed with miui-backup, wiped data, reflashed and restored. Working fine now.

toastedoats

Reaction score
This topic comes up at least 5 times a week after the new releases come out :icon_rolleyes:

OP
corman324

corman324

Reaction score
my bad, i havent been on here that much so i havent really picked up on it.
thank you for the info!

daddyshatch

Reaction score
I always wipe data and cache, skip activation and restore using MIUI backup.. I've had this issue on the last two builds. I'm going to try doing a normal install (use market to restore) and see what happens. Just because something works for one user doesn't mean it works for everyone!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
This is a very annoying issue (not complaining :))... wish we didn't have to wipe every time a new update comes out....

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
happened to me on an older build, it would go 100% and reboot as it was installing... I didn't find a fix just moved to the next build and had no issues since .... 1.26 should be out any day now

someone did mention that if you were doing a miui backup(restore) while your apps were synching with market it caused this error.... to avoid that skip logging into google, restore apps w miui backup then login and market sync

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

daddyshatch

Reaction score
happened to me on an older build, it would go 100% and reboot as it was installing... I didn't find a fix just moved to the next build and had no issues since .... 1.26 should be out any day now

someone did mention that if you were doing a miui backup(restore) while your apps were synching with market it caused this error.... to avoid that skip logging into google, restore apps w miui backup then login and market sync

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That's how I do my installs everytime...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

daddyshatch

Reaction score
Did a fresh install and used the market to install apps. No more problems.. guess it was an issue using MIUI backup to restore apps.