Galaxy Theme causing fc

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I narrowed down the issue on the fc of the launcher for v3.2. I flashed the ROM alone per instructions...rebooted. I play all kinds of things with the phone and it runs EXTREMELY smooth.

I then downloaded the galaxy theme and flashed it, rebooted...and EVERY time I swip between desktops...it FC...EVERY time. no joke. Dont know what the deal is with that theme, but Im gonna give zenito a go.

Just thought I would share since Ive been doing all kinds of flashes and trying to find out what is causing the fc issue.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
I narrowed down the issue on the fc of the launcher for v3.2. I flashed the ROM alone per instructions...rebooted. I play all kinds of things with the phone and it runs EXTREMELY smooth.

I then downloaded the galaxy theme and flashed it, rebooted...and EVERY time I swip between desktops...it FC...EVERY time. no joke. Dont know what the deal is with that theme, but Im gonna give zenito a go.

Just thought I would share since Ive been doing all kinds of flashes and trying to find out what is causing the fc issue.

ISnt the galaxy theme a different Miui version :icon_eek:

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hell, I dont know...probably lol.

Is there any other themes that I can use with v3.2?

Or at least I want to use the HTC IME keyboard.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh...that sucks.

I just flashed 3.3. I guess I can wait.

Just an fyi

still not fixed.

sd card and storage

not sure what else. Just flashed it.

Also, no camera app installed, nor calendar. They are on the system somehow though because pressing camera button activates camera, and using calwidget takes me to my calendar.