Market and Froyo issues

taz1458

Reaction score
For some reason rom manager and live scores will not update. They say they are downloading but never show in the status bar and when you hit cancel download the market force closes.

FDFTW!!

Reaction score
Have you applied a market fix?

I know I was having this problem with SetCPU, it would say downloading for days after putting on Froyo, but never download, and never show up in the notification bar. The way I got it to quit FCing finally when I hit "Cancel Download is I opened the Market, clicked the Menu button, then Downloads. When I found the offending app in the list of downloads, I long pressed it, and this came up with a sub menu which allowed me to cancel the download. When I then went to the app info page in the market, it downloaded just fine and installed just fine. Try it.

OP
taz1458

taz1458

Reaction score
Have you applied a market fix?

I know I was having this problem with SetCPU, it would say downloading for days after putting on Froyo, but never download, and never show up in the notification bar. The way I got it to quit FCing finally when I hit "Cancel Download is I opened the Market, clicked the Menu button, then Downloads. When I found the offending app in the list of downloads, I long pressed it, and this came up with a sub menu which allowed me to cancel the download. When I then went to the app info page in the market, it downloaded just fine and installed just fine. Try it.
I will try that again. I know I tried it last night with Rom Manager. I have the first version of Froyo that was released. I never downloaded the 2nd one cause I read of a lot of people having issues with it.