Anyone having trouble with the Market?

Habs Forever

Reaction score
Hello. First, I'll say that I'm running BB 0.4. I've been having loads of problems with the market lately. First, I saw a few programs needed updates, so I hit "Update All" and I don't think any of it worked - The download completion bars came up and never filled at all. A few of them upon cancellation and retrying worked, but Market force closes whenever I try to cancel the frozen upgrade for Beautiful Widgets.

I am also trying to download ROM Manager and when I click on it in the market, there is a bar there as if I'm loading it, but nothing is happening. Cancel download is there, but when I click it, again, it force closes.

Anyone suffering something similar? Or does anyone know how I can fix it?

Thanks.

viperrt74

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem. I even uninstalled RM and tried re-installing from the market but still hangs at downloading. Had to restore from nandroid to get it back. Still the same problem exists.

OP
H

Habs Forever

Reaction score
I think I fixed it. Running BB V0.4, I went into Settings>Application Settings>"All" tab>Market and I cleared everything. Try that.

spugemaster

Reaction score
Wow this post has saved me! I was getting so frustrated getting FCs when trying to update. Thank you!!!