ADW update issue

tyler918273

Reaction score
Ok so in my market, under downloads, ADW has been stuck trying to update for like a week or more. If I click it and try to cancel the download the market forces closed but ADW continues trying to update. I use launcher pro normally anyway so I uninstalled ADW but that didn't work. Its still stuck saying "starting download". I would really like to get it off of my download list. If anybody has a suggestion I would appreciate it. Btw I use bb v 0.5 on my moto droid 1.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Ok so in my market, under downloads, ADW has been stuck trying to update for like a week or more. If I click it and try to cancel the download the market forces closed but ADW continues trying to update. I use launcher pro normally anyway so I uninstalled ADW but that didn't work. Its still stuck saying "starting download". I would really like to get it off of my download list. If anybody has a suggestion I would appreciate it. Btw I use bb v 0.5 on my moto droid 1.

Same thing happened to me, but since I *do* use ADW, deleting the program isn't an option. Like you, everytime I go to Market, there's ADW - trying to apparently complete a download that I never started. Rebooting doesn't interfere with this phantom download, it sits there doing nothing.

I hope there's a solution available...

-Mike