HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
this is a cool wallpaer:icon_ banana::icon_ banana: i am sure it will drain battery but who cares.. good find shadez

NVash

Reaction score
I cant begin to thank you enough for this, but could you please tell me what folder to put it in on the Droid and how to install it? Im not sure. Oh and will it work like the regular downloaded one off the Market? Such as when they update it will I get an update prompt like I would with regular apps or do I have to do something else?

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
any folder doesnt matter and get a file manager like linda or astro click the file and install (it will prompt you to turn on unknown sources if you dont have it check already)

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I cant begin to thank you enough for this, but could you please tell me what folder to put it in on the Droid and how to install it? Im not sure. Oh and will it work like the regular downloaded one off the Market? Such as when they update it will I get an update prompt like I would with regular apps or do I have to do something else?

if you downloaded the APK from above post. it will be in a folder called download.. istall using androzip or astro your choice.. if you installe this way you will not receive updates...

to use long press on home screen>wallpaper>live wallpapers> and it will be there

NVash

Reaction score
Thanks for the help everyone. I have in installed now and I must say it is indeed a battery drainer. Funniest part is that I literally left it there until my battery went into red then changed it. It wasnt even up a whole hour before it did that. Hopefully the developer can fix that aspect of it, otherwise it is indeed the best LWP ever.

Wonder if theyre putting any more out any time soon...

EDIT:
http://www.ccpcreations.com/index.php/post/970/
Or not... that very question is addressed in the FAQ. Not going to happen due to copyrights. Ah well, we still have this one.

Last edited:

zMd113

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAWESOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the heads up!