Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Mario Live Wallpaper Brings Back Memories

On 06.30.10, In Apps, by Kellex

It appears now as if the Mario Live Wallpaper has taken the Android world by storm and I had no idea it was something new! So I’m sorry if this appears to be about 2 days late, but when I got the tip on it, I simply said, “Whoa sweet!” while thinking it was something old. Man, do I feel dumb.

To everyone that hasn’t already seen this and was at one time a video game machine, you need to head to the market immediately and download the Mario Live Wallpaper. To bring back the memories of our childhoods, this app showcases Mario in all his 80s glory, going level-by-level on your home screens.

Download:
Download Link

droid-life.com

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I just scanned this and it did not come up in the market, I also searched mario live in the market and got no results. Any thoughts?

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Hmm I used barcode scanner, it didnt pick it up, then I used shop savvy and it took me right to the market. If I knew how to post the apk (I will learn this soon :D) I would.. and its called mario live wallpaper.

Only thing I can guess is your on 2.1 also, not rooted and never did a system reset?

Last edited:

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I just tried Shop Savvy and it didn't work, but you are right, I'm on 2.1 not rooted and never did a system reset. Sorry to be such a noob, but why does that mean I can't get this live wallpaper?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
fantastic LWP! love it! (although it does lag the homescreen a tad bit)

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I just tried Shop Savvy and it didn't work, but you are right, I'm on 2.1 not rooted and never did a system reset. Sorry to be such a noob, but why does that mean I can't get this live wallpaper?

Its np.. and easily fixable, I'm same way..unrooted etc, and I wasnt seening a live wallpaper I wanted "Shake them all' and after hearing so much about it and not seeing it, I did what others said worked and did a reset and then all the apps that werent showing up in market were. I got my backup pro lite and backed up all my apps, did a reset, restored my apps and all was good. Just needed to put icons back on home screens..

NVash

Reaction score
I just scanned this and it did not come up in the market, I also searched mario live in the market and got no results. Any thoughts?
Same problem here. I have no idea whats going on. But Ive had problems with Barcode Scanner for awhile. It used to be great but lately I cant find a thing with it, even stuff I know is for sale at regular stores.

Its np.. and easily fixable, I'm same way..unrooted etc, and I wasnt seening a live wallpaper I wanted "Shake them all' and after hearing so much about it and not seeing it, I did what others said worked and did a reset and then all the apps that werent showing up in market were. I got my backup pro lite and backed up all my apps, did a reset, restored my apps and all was good. Just needed to put icons back on home screens..

Just tried Shop Savvy, nothing either. By Reset what do you mean? Wiping the Droid and restoring it to Factory Defaults? Ive done that once before and I really dont feel like going through it again.

Last edited:

inevittable

Reaction score
I don't think it's barcode scanner's fault. I did a straight market search for it and can't find it either. ??????

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I'm sure one of the more tech savvy folks here will post an apk ..when they wake up :D