manually import facebook pics to contacts?

topaz330

Reaction score
is there a way we can manually import facebook contact pics to our contacts? i had an omnia prior and all i had to do was select the contact and it would bring up my friends list on facebook to select a pic. any ideas? this helps with the contacts on facebook that don't match exactly on the contacts in our phone

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure about the picture itself, but i'm quite sure you can manually add in contacts from facebook by just going to the friends page and click on the picture, then hitting the contacts button.

Infernalblaze

Reaction score
yea you can probably do it manually but some of my contact automatically got thier facebook pics in my phone

OP
T

topaz330

Reaction score
You hold your finger on the picture and it should give you the option to save it

tried but it only saves a new contact with that facebook profile, it won't let me choose to connect it to a existing contact

crownedzero

Reaction score
Once you save the contact you can edit it and "join" it with your existing contacts. This was a royal pain in the ... as I accidentally managed to do this with two of my contacts. Lol it took me an hour to find this option to "undo" the join.

OP
T

topaz330

Reaction score
Once you save the contact you can edit it and "join" it with your existing contacts. This was a royal pain in the ... as I accidentally managed to do this with two of my contacts. Lol it took me an hour to find this option to "undo" the join.

can't seem to find that, i tried looking at both contacts and none have join...