MAJOR internet troubles today!

MAzing87

Reaction score
My internet just stopped working. It was working fine but then a window pops up saying page can't load because there isn't an connection. I can only use wi-fi but im at work and I rather use the net from my phone instead. Is there something going on?

quest7

Reaction score
My internet just stopped working. It was working fine but then a window pops up saying page can't load because there isn't an connection. I can only use wi-fi but im at work and I rather use the net from my phone instead. Is there something going on?

I know last time, it seemed to be nationwide. But, I'm in Oklahoma city and mine is fine. Sorry.

MAzing87

Reaction score

I know last time, it seemed to be nationwide. But, I'm in Oklahoma city and mine is fine. Sorry.
Is there a way to stop and restart the internet connection other than to power it off? Normally, when I turn wi-fi off, the 3g comes right up. I even turned it off and turned it back on and no dice. It just says "No service" on my phone (where it used to normally say Verizon).

OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
Well seeing how I'm not the only who had these problems it must Verison installing the LTE network around the country. I'm not saying that's for sure what it is but it's just my guess. By the way I have had ZERO problems today, it has loaded every single time and has not messed up once. *sigh of relief*

MAzing87

Reaction score
My internet trouble seems to have been a ROM issue. So I guess I can't really provide much input here. I hope everyone else was able to figure out their net problems.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think I already posted this hear earlier. If Google is having issues then you will see it here: Apps Status Dashboard

There are no issues. So if you are having signal problems using 3G it's probably because you're just not getting a good signal. If it persists in a certain area call Verizon and they will do a trouble ticket and get it fixed. That usually takes about 4 days.

OP
zMd113

zMd113

Reaction score
I think I already posted this hear earlier. If Google is having issues then you will see it here: Apps Status Dashboard

There are no issues. So if you are having signal problems using 3G it's probably because you're just not getting a good signal. If it persists in a certain area call Verizon and they will do a trouble ticket and get it fixed. That usually takes about 4 days.

I understand what your saying but 3G isn't the problem it's the internet app or something related to it. Everything else works perfectly, games, news apps, maps and navigation etc. But my problems are over so no use worrying about it. I just hope no one else has anymore problems.

quest7

Reaction score

If it was Google, would not everyone using Google have had a problem? And, at the time, I was getting a good signal. Maybe they are setting up for the new lite thing, and not telling everyone.

Last edited: