major bug

mouthrulez

Reaction score
I have the newest Apex for the Droid 2 and i love it. but I have found a major bug which causes the system to fail. It does this once you turn you phone off. When you turn the phone on, it loads until you get past the APEX boot logo. Then an error message pops up and say "Sorry! Process system is not responding." In order to fix this you must turn your droid 2 off. after its off, hold the power button and "x". then a droid and a "!" will pop up. hit the magnifing glass on the key board. then scroll down to factory reset. when its done, reboot the phone. this first reboot wont work so take your battery out and restart it. the error message will pop up again, this time hit "wait." hold the power button and then hit reboot. When your phone turns back on, it will bring you to the setup screen, but you will still have APEX as your ROM. Everything on your phone will be wiped clean except for APEX, the programs that came with it, and superuser.
I will not be changing my ROM back to the stock one however, because i still love this ROM. Just please fix this bug ASAP.
-THANKS in advance!

Fabolous

Superuser
Developer
Reaction score
Website
fabdroid.com
Hey, if that ever happens again, next time, try holding down the power button, and just hitting restart.

That's a pretty rare error that I had the solution to posted on the wiki (which, unfortunately, is still down).

Hope that helps!