Droid 2 Apex custom ROM help

mouthrulez

Reaction score
I have a verizon wireless Droid 2. I have rooted it and downloaded the Apex custom ROM. it worked awesome for a day. After I turned it off and let it stay off for about 40 minutes, I tried to turn it back on. It turned on and went to the booting logo (which is the word APEX). After about a few minutes the logo goes away and a message pops up saying "Sorry! Process system is not responding." then it gives me the option to "force close" or "wait". I hit "wait" and waited for about 40 minutes-1 hour and nothing happened. So I restarted my Droid 2 and hit "force close." Still nothing happened. Does anybody know how to fix this? Help Please

Saurumona

Reaction score
I too had the similar results. I upgraded my Apex from 1.3 to the latest. The notes said this was doable, but nobodys system is the same so I assumed it was something else along with 1.3 that broke my phone when I upgraded to 1.4. I fixed it by placing my droid 2 back to stock 2.3.2.0 then installing Apex's latest Custom Rom.

TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat

Hope this helps. And Good Luck.

jackson

Reaction score
green smileys in text on APEX

Im not sure if this is the best place to post this but here goes. I want to get my regular green Smiley faces back. When installed Apex it turned the smileys back to little androids which I HATE. How can I get the stock smileys back? Cant find it in the tool box or spare parts?

OP
mouthrulez

mouthrulez

Reaction score
im pretty sure if u download handcent sms it gives u an option to use stock smileys

devinhfox

Reaction score
Any fix for the noitification led colorb being stuck on red? Give me my green back

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk