Mail Not updating (Syncing)

lehbird

Reaction score
I have had my Droid2 for a month or so now with no issues. Now all of a sudden, my e-mail accounts are not updating automatically. I have my "fetch schedule" set to every 15 minutes. That means it should update every 15 minutes correct? For whatever reason, they are not updating at all unless I manually refresh it.

am I forgetting a setting somewhere?

Thanks,

Dave

nan2825

Reaction score
Google is having a sync issue. I thought I had a setting wrong too but after looking online I saw multiple blogs about it. I guess Google is aware and investigating

Sent from my DROIDX

OP
L

lehbird

Reaction score
Thanks, but would that affect all my accounts, or just my G-mail account?

B/c actually, my G-mail account does seem to update, it's the other two (2) that don't.

Thanks!!

Mark K Stanton

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem; got the Droid 2 just about three weeks ago and now it won't sync my aol or verizon.net email accounts.

fireman69

Reaction score
Same Problem

Mine has been working fine for 2 months, now it wont update. Has anybody found out why?

Sniper_5

Reaction score
have you tried wiping data/cache and starting it up again? This typically fixes alot of sync issues, at least it has for me with the D1.

OP
L

lehbird

Reaction score
I actually just rebooted mine and it did the trick. I swear I tried that before and it didn't work; but I guess the second time was the charm....:):)