Madden 2012 Free on Android..

alm0614

Reaction score
Supposedly you're supposed to dial **MADDEN and it will send you a text with a link to get Madden 2012 for free. I tried this, got the text but when I clicked the link it says device isnt supported?!!?

Someone else try this and let me know what you think..

elbacker

Reaction score
I had Madden 12 on my Thunderbolt that I purchased a few weeks back. I had restored it through Titanium to the Bionic and I could not get it to load after trying many things. I still had it installed and there was an update in the Market when I checked for updates tonight. I installed the update and decided to try to open it again so I could send another force close report. It opened and loaded fine, played just fine as well. I hope thy have not fixed it for the Thunderbolt too late to get the free download for those that want it??

elbacker

Reaction score
I think Gingerbread is or was the issue? I could never get it to play on the Bionic (no problem on Thunderbolt ever?? even on GB rooted/custom ROM). I updated Madden tonight from the market and now it plays fine? I know they listed phones with 2.2 etc but it may be worth a shot trying to get it again as I think the free promotion ends tonight.

elbacker

Reaction score
I do not have vcast on my Bionic and it is playing fine.

Im not sure if it will work with the dial **madden to get the free game. Something was updated in the app itself today to allow me to load and play it on the Bionic. Again I had already purchased the game before I had the Bionic so I restored it to get it on the Bionic and then updated from the market.

Last edited:

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Read another post that said to get the game from the vcast store. Trying to find it! Looks like there is a charge on android market.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums