free madden nfl 12 not supported on d3?

spunker88

Reaction score
It appears there is a new version 1.0.2 on the market that now supports the Droid 3, according to Android market. The old 1.0.0 release was saying the Droid 3 wasn't supported. Unfortunately Verizon still won't let me download.

akhi216

Reaction score
It appears there is a new version 1.0.2 on the market that now supports the Droid 3, according to Android market. The old 1.0.0 release was saying the Droid 3 wasn't supported. Unfortunately Verizon still won't let me download.

That's what I pointed out earlier ITT.

As I post this, Madden 12 is available in Android Market for 7 dollars. Reading through the market comments, everyone seems to be upset that their "update" isn't working. I saw countless one-stars.

My question is if Madden 12 is available for download Android Market then why the hell can't we get it for free?

The app is being one-starred to death in the market comments for force closing when opened. EA needs to get it together; they can't charge 7 dollars for an app and have it force close when opened.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

akhi216

Reaction score
WTH!? I had forgotten that I already purchased Madden 12 on another device, I just hadn't installed it because it wasn't supported on the D3. Well lo and behold, I install the game on my device today, and it force closes as soon as it's launched. I payed 7 dollars for game and so did over 50,000 other people and they want to put garbage on the market. I'm sure their are no problems with Madden 12 on the iPhlop...perhaps EA is sleeping in bed with CrApple considering the fact that iOS got Madden 11 and we still don't have it with the exception of the Xperia Play.

tlpalmer01

Reaction score
i just updated to 1.02 and it works awesome on my droid 3...hell better than on my psp....

akhi216

Reaction score
Yes. Now it's working.