Madden 12 and Gameloft Games?

Batman8

Reaction score
I had these games on my Droid X and they ran great, but I can't get Madden 11 or Madden 12 to run on my Bionic AT ALL, and many Gameloft games won't scale up to full screen and look ridiculous!! Has anyone found any apk files to these games that will play "full screen" on the Bionic. I really need my football.

Thx.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I had these games on my Droid X and they ran great, but I can't get Madden 11 or Madden 12 to run on my Bionic AT ALL, and many Gameloft games won't scale up to full screen and look ridiculous!! Has anyone found any apk files to these games that will play "full screen" on the Bionic. I really need my football.

Thx.

My buddy has it on his bionic & ran into the same issue he sent a email to gameloft & they responded back saying the bionic is not yet on there supported device list but would be added in the near future ....so I dont know what that means but I am sure it should be supported very soon .....as the Bionic is the latest high tech phone to come out .......I am sure they will added it soon enough you have to figure it has barely been a week

OP
B

Batman8

Reaction score
Yeah you're probably right WoZzY. I'm just really ready to get things (apps and games) back to the way I had them. Hopefully this will happen sooner than later.

Thanks for the reply.

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah you're probably right WoZzY. I'm just really ready to get things (apps and games) back to the way I had them. Hopefully this will happen sooner than later.

Thanks for the reply.

It does not hurt to email them your self if they show they have a lot of bionic owners they might get a fire under there a**

OP
B

Batman8

Reaction score
Try chainfire 3d it adds graphics drivers.Let me know if this works.:cool:

I actually had not thought about using Chainfire on Madden...that's not a bad idea. Thanks dracula, I mean Alucard. ;)
I will surely let you know if it works once I get home and get time to test it.