Lowest price for droid

Sean

Reaction score
I'm currently almost due for an annual upgrade, is upgrading to the droid the cheapest option for purchasing it?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
You really can't beat that price from Walmart. Hell of a deal for a brand new smartphone. Kind of makes me wish I hadn't preordered from Best Buy.

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
You really can't beat that price from Walmart. Hell of a deal for a brand new smartphone. Kind of makes me wish I hadn't preordered from Best Buy.

I know me too but you could still tell them to try to price match Walmart

Has anyone tried that yet? Either way, I will certainly mention it when I pick mine up on my lunch break today.

BigTex71

Reaction score
If you have a New Every 2 discount through Verizon, then the cheapest is through Verizon. If not, it appears the cheapest is from Wal Mart.
Verizon doesn't use SIM cards, BTW.

Jason

Reaction score

I know me too but you could still tell them to try to price match Walmart

Has anyone tried that yet? Either way, I will certainly mention it when I pick mine up on my lunch break today.

I don't know If anyone has tried it but they usually always match the price. If they don't I will see if they have accessories that I could use my Gift Card with and buy on Walmart. Also Depends if I could wait

bongoz

Reaction score
I had a offer from Verizon online showing $149 WITH A 2 Year upgrade but when I sighed on it showed $169 its showed the $199 price less $30 for the new every 2 also what about Wirefly it shows $149 WONDERED IF THEY ADD TAX.........i CHECK OUT SEARS AND Walmart next