Low memory message

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Keep getting this message lately about low memory. Here is what my phone is at right now.
App storage 2.85 gb
Internal
Total 8gb
Available 593 mb
Sd card
Total 14.89gb
Available 10.05gb
Storage location sd card

What can I do to free stuff up? I deleted a bunch of applications and pics already.
Thanks

Rooted and Hot Rodded DROID BIONIC

OP
Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Was just checking memory again and I can literally watch my available internal memory go down every 5 seconds by 1 mb. Wtf in the last couple minutes its already down to 500mb

Tonik

Reaction score
What does the regular stock task manager say about what is using how much memory?

thumps420

Reaction score
Use the"files" app that came on ur bionic.. go to internal storage... the Android folder holds apps that use resources not contained in the app.. look threw it and delete unused items.. game data apps or u dont have anymore
..you can eithe delete them(if u delete sonething that is needed the app will redownload it.. or just move folders to your external storage.. so u dont haveto redownload... you say you only have like 500 mb internal... bionic needs atleast 1 gig iternal mem to function properly.. hope this helps.... gameloft is a big folder aswell
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
I looked around and found that nfl 2012 game was doing it. Deleted it and haven't had any problems yet. Thanks all.

nikecar

Reaction score
I looked around and found that nfl 2012 game was doing it. Deleted it and haven't had any problems yet. Thanks all.

Yes, that game downloaded 300mb on my phone

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.