LOVE the Tablet..But What About Movies? HELP!!

spasell

Reaction score
Ok...

So I have this beautiful Tablet that is great for my email, web browsing, music listening, and some games.

I decided, YES, I am taking trip to CA for Christmas and can transfer a few movies from my PC to Tablet, as I have done in the past, and have some good entertainment for a long flight..

I received Inception in mail, downloaded the digital copy to my PC, and then transfered it to the tablet..

FAIL..EPIC FAIL

So, it would not play and keep giving me these messages that says NO DRM available.

Huh?

So then I read that the native player sometimes will not work. Fine..

I downloaded 3 different types of video players from the market but nope, still would not play, and still looks for DRM.

I tried a video converter software to remove DRM rights...nope, no luck.

Maybe I'm just missing something easy here. I owned a crappy Archos 5 with Android and that player played ALL my movies with ZERO issues. I just transfered them over and bingo, played perfectly.

Can anyone give me some advice as to what I might be doing wrong here?

Thanks

-GalaxyTab-

Reaction score
Im having the same problem with itunes movies, DRM means it is protected and can only be played with the program. So if you want to see your movie 1. Get a DRM remover (some give you viruses) or 2. Get a capture card (720ppi at least or it is crap), play the movie on a tv and record it.

Sent from my GalaxyTab using DroidForums App

-GalaxyTab-

Reaction score
Converting it wouldnt work, you need a drm remover or a capture card.

Sent from my GalaxyTab using DroidForums App

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Digital Copies are worthless on anything other than a DRM compliant device.
You need to rip the DVD using something like DVD Catalyst 4 and AnyDVD.