Love It!

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Just traded in my Storm for a Droid and am loving it...great one thus far, however, with only a few hours of use I am sure there is a lot I have to learn about it :)

BillTheCat

Reaction score
Wow, we should have t-shirts made up & get a secret handshake for all of us BB Storm refugees. lol

Your screen name made me chuckle.... reminded me of a line in a Monty Python scketch about a guy who lost a ton of money by investing in diesel powered nuns.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Just traded in my Storm for a Droid and am loving it...great one thus far, however, with only a few hours of use I am sure there is a lot I have to learn about it :)
welcome aboard Diesel...it will take at least a good week to get TOTALLLY comfortable with the device. There is a lot ot learn and it is a lot of phone...

Once you get a hold of the OS and learn your way around it's VERY easy. Ask questions and search the forums. A lot of things you may have questions about have probably already been asked....

Good luck.....

OP
D

dieselpowered

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome all...honestly, I find it quite easy to use. Took a little while to go through the settings and see exactly what is what, but really, it is quite user friendly.