louder volume hack

quadjacks

Reaction score
Is there a app or Hack that is compatible with the Moto Droid? Louder Volume Hack says it's not compatible... Thanks in advance!!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
IF it works please update us here, I'd be interested.

OP
quadjacks

quadjacks

Reaction score
im pretty sure it works for droid
anyways, sent
Man thanks for the app... I really cant tell the difference and i've tried variations of the settings!!! Man not sure if i can tell any difference!!!

Hugh Jass

Reaction score
anyways, sent
Man thanks for the app... I really cant tell the difference and i've tried variations of the settings!!! Man not sure if i can tell any difference!!!

Not what I was hoping...I'm a heavy equipment operator and would LOVE to have a louder ringer when at work.

JDMDC2

Reaction score
sorry ive actually never installed it before, ive never really had an issue with the volume, I just knew I had the app..

I can test it out if you want and let you know how it goes on my droid though..

JDMDC2

Reaction score
anyways, sent

Not what I was hoping...I'm a heavy equipment operator and would LOVE to have a louder ringer when at work.

have you tried vibrate with ring? that sounds like id be the best for that type of job..

LOL what if they have the louder vibrate hack hahaha

Hugh Jass

Reaction score

have you tried vibrate with ring? that sounds like id be the best for that type of job..

Again, I'm riding rolling 1,000 horsepower machines smashing them into huge piles of debris over and over. Vibrate is like peeing in the wind bro. ;)

JDMDC2

Reaction score
not what i was hoping...i'm a heavy equipment operator and would love to have a louder ringer when at work.

have you tried vibrate with ring? That sounds like id be the best for that type of job..

Lol what if they have the louder vibrate hack hahaha

again, i'm riding rolling 1,000 horsepower machines smashing them into huge piles of debris over and over. Vibrate is like peeing in the wind bro. ;)

lmfao!!!!!!

OP
quadjacks

quadjacks

Reaction score

Rsswga

Reaction score

Again, I'm riding rolling 1,000 horsepower machines smashing them into huge piles of debris over and over. Vibrate is like peeing in the wind bro. ;)

i feel for you i have gave up on listening for my phone..im on a mower most of the day with ear plugs..i just look at my phone when i get a chance..texting and mowing..hell yea