Lost one of my screens on new Moto Droid Z

Bar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z
Hello,

I hope someone can help me figure this out. I just got a new phone today and was swiping apps from one screen to the next (it came with two). I think I may have inadvertently swiped all of them over. The next thing I knew I only had screen! I tried swiping in both direction but can't get it back. Any ideas? Thank you!

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Welcome to the forum. You should be able to drag an app from the app drawer toward the right side of the Home screen. That should create a second blank screen to the right and drop the app there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

OP
B

Bar

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Moto Z
Welcome to the forum. You should be able to drag an app from the app drawer toward the right side of the Home screen. That should create a second blank screen to the right and drop the app there.

THANK YOU! I had tried this last night by dragging an app, but dragging the one from the "app drawer" did the trick. Thank you so much!

In other news: I dropped it the first day I got it (yesterday) and now there is a crack on the bottom on the screen :( I'm so bummed.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
THANK YOU! I had tried this last night by dragging an app, but dragging the one from the "app drawer" did the trick. Thank you so much!

In other news: I dropped it the first day I got it (yesterday) and now there is a crack on the bottom on the screen :( I'm so bummed.
Sorry to hear that. If you ever decide to have it replaced Moto has a cracked screen repair program for $199. Or there might be a local shop that's cheaper. If you have questions about the Moto program, let me know I have used it several times. In fact a new Moto Z Play will be here Tuesday for my wife's broken screen.