Lost date, time and notifications widgets, speed dial help and swype

KWR17

Reaction score
I was messing with my new phone and managed to get the 3 circle widgets to disappear. Now I can't find them. How do I put them back on the home screen?

I have watched the tutorials on setting speed dials but when I push and hold the number to assign speed dial nothing happens.

I have enabled swype but it does not show the option when I go to write a text message.

Thanks for any help!

Kim

bigbadwulff

Reaction score
Swype: open a text message and then look at your notification bar. Pull it down and then pick Swype(again). This allows you to go back and forth easily in case some sites aren't Swype-friendly. There are many. As for the other, I guess you will have to put up a new Circle widget and go from there. Make sure you have room on your screen for it. I takes up a good bit of room.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
To get the circle widget back open your app drawer and scroll to the right until you get to the widgets. The widgets are listed in alphabetical order and I believe it is on the third page. When you find it press and hold on the circles until your home screen shows up. Drag and drop it where you want it.

As for the speed dial, I think that option is gone with the jelly bean update.