losing connection to any/all mobile networks

LOUISSSSS

Reaction score
I'm outdoors and in a good service area and I'm losing service to the.mobile networks. 1x, 3g, or 4g networks. I did a shutdown and power on before and 4g came back. Any fix for this? Need anymore info? I'm not rooted

tc3

Reaction score
Happens to me to....I think it was the ota update that did it. Not real sure on that though because I can't remember if it did uit before or not.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Has it been happening in the past couple of days or today.
Your area may be having LTE fluctuations. Switch to rev a mode that should give you 3g data to get you through the day. Do that by dialing ##778# password 000000, edit mode, go to modem settings and switch to rev a , save settings, and it should reboot. Get the app LTE on/ off and make sure you are on cdma auto.
sent from droidforums app

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Later in day when you get off work to switch back its the same but you going to pick ehrpd ....or something like that.

sent from droidforums app

jka

Reaction score
I had the same problem with an iPhone then I got pissed off and bought a tb. Then same prob so I called big red. They told me I was in an exelent coverage area. At the end they sent out a tech to "clone" duplicate the prob they told me I had poor signal and told me to buy a network extender. So I did now I can make and receive calls. Call big red s!%& and tell them to send out tech.

Love my tb to hell with iPhone

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums