Lori357

lori357

Reaction score
Hi, I am new to this forum, and a little disgruntled since that 'update' last week. Everyone I know with this phone has had problems ever since.. I used to have a setting that allowed me to have a 'reminder' notification that would alert me every five minutes after I missed a call or text, now it is nowhere to be found. Any ideas? Anyone, anyone? Thanks!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to DroidForums Lori! Have fun and enjoy your stay!

DroidForums junkie!!

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

I haven't heard anyone mention that particular issue before but I'll look to see if one of the x-perts here can shed some light on the subject. :)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i dont think the DX has this stock (i may be wrong) but theres many apps on the market do do this.

OP
L

lori357

Reaction score
notification reminder

I used to get the same. Thing that I had set as my 'default notification', now, nothing! It wasn't a downloaded app before (the update) it was a setting that was there, and isn't anymore. It seems the ONLY good thing that came out of that update was a round shutter type tool that appeared on my screen when using the camera. I used to use a couple additional batteries that were not Motorola (but worked fine,ears still attached), now there is a question mark over the battery instead of a status bar, and it no longer gives warning tones when battery is dying. I think this was a proprietary nonsence upgrade to make us use and buy Motorolas batteries. Everyone I know that did the update ended up having pro lens and having to do factory restores, just appears that the factory pulled the rug out from under everyone!

OP
L

lori357

Reaction score
reminder notifications

Meant to say (and think I did) problems, not 'pro lens'.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums - We are glad to have you here with us - anything you need along the way, just ask :wink:

episch

Reaction score
My X has never done this by default. I've been using an app called 'Missed Call' and it seems to be working fine so far.

OP
L

lori357

Reaction score
Thanks so much, I just downloaded that. Did it ask you if you wanted ringtones and notifications? What did you check there? I want them for calls n texts, but not e-mails..