New Droid2 Global owner

happyone313

Reaction score
I have a question..is there any way u can get more then 1 alert saying u have a text like a reminder one that will go off in a minute or 2 incase u didnt hear the first one?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. there might be apps in the market that can give u more than one notification. but as stock, there isnt a setting for it. the only way i view mine is by seeing the LED indicator blinking that shows me what message i received.

OP
H

happyone313

Reaction score
thanks.. ive been lookng in the market and still cant find anything..if u or anyone else comes across an app please let me know..

nodak102

Reaction score
Handcent app does this

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
H

happyone313

Reaction score
Thank u i wil ltry this..this is my first smartphone..hope i dont mess things up

garysdroid

Reaction score
Use edge or like me, create your own. I have them actually say what type of message, like gmail arrived, text message, and work email arrived. So when I do get a message, I know which message the app is coming from as well you can go to you settings and assign tones for each service

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
H

happyone313

Reaction score
i have another question.today my phone updated and on the battery and data mgr it used to tell me how much power i had left on the battery and now its gone..any idea where else i can find this info? i have a droid2global thanks again

garysdroid

Reaction score
Update the settings for the app ur battery notification uses

Last edited by a moderator: