Loop Scrolling thru screens

garyiden

Reaction score
I'm using LaunchPro (paid ver.). Does anyone know how to set up screens so that you can loop thru them? I currently use 5 screens, but when I scroll to the end (#5), I have to scroll backwards instead of looping from 5 to 1. Make sense? Any help?

thanks!

Reaction score
I am using LauncherPro Plus (paid) also. I don't believe that looping homescreens is an option. You can set the dock to scroll and loop but I have not seen that in the homescreens. I use 7 screens.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I am using LauncherPro Plus (paid) also. I don't believe that looping homescreens is an option. You can set the dock to scroll and loop but I have not seen that in the homescreens. I use 7 screens.

Unfortunately I don't think you can at this point. I have seen it requested on his forums. So I would think this would come eventually.

Also, off topic. Love the name TemplesOfSyrinx. One of my favorite songs of all time. :)

211SSW

Reaction score
scrolling as a loop, rather than back & forth from last to first.

I'm using LaunchPro (paid ver.). Does anyone know how to set up screens so that you can loop thru them? I currently use 5 screens, but when I scroll to the end (#5), I have to scroll backwards instead of looping from 5 to 1. Make sense? Any help?

thanks!
I actually had that function while using GO Launcher EX which.
has many configurations. When I least expected I lost every.
aspect of what I had set up. Along the way, there were lots.
of configurations I liked but settled on the MANY options.
that are available to meld with GO Launcher EX.
I've not used Nova but it gets high grades. With my setup.
if needed, you can expand to 9 screens with ease.
The widgets, themes, wallpapers that mess are plentiful.
& keep you busy over time experimenting to figure.
out what look you want. Good luck.
If you discover the loop scrolling, let me know, please.

211SSW

Reaction score
Looped scrolling

An update after I lost and missed this function. Now it's recovered & done very extremely simply. If you use GO Launcher EX, under that, it's possible to add up to 9 screens & to add looping, it's simply a check mark in settings- they call it "circularly" but it works. I don't recall if it's a function of particular theme within GO, no idea since once familiar with GO, it's automatic to add all the bells & whistles so, once I was restoring my setup, it just needed to go quickly so I never saw when it became available but if you get GO LauncherEX, select appealing theme & icons of your choice & have a good time! I had tried others but this has so many more options - I want it to function well & this does it.
I think the GO line is Asian as much of communication includes an Asian language & in many cases, flawed grammar & spelling. Writing on this iPad2 splits words all the time & I never know if it will be viewed correctly even when I DO type it right.
Hope that helps. With 9 screens, it becomes really key to loop it. It's then possible to do screen for Olympics, pictures, etc. Enjoy!