Looks like droid 2 gets a better processor than we thought!

vedwed

Reaction score
I would love a 750GHz processor phone .... that thing would fly especially if you overclock it.

It better be a snapdragon or they can keep it.

Snapdragon is bulldiddlypoo...:icon_evil:

korp

Reaction score
I would love a 750GHz processor phone .... that thing would fly especially if you overclock it.

I think you mean 750mhz. You can't even find a desktop with 750ghz :icon_eek:
Droid runs stable at 1.2ghz.....
It's a joke from the very first post in this thread lol ... just saying I'm waiting for it to come in several years.

You obviously don't know anything about these CPUs or you wouldn't say that. The 750mhz OMAP 3630 has benchmarks equal to or better than the snapdragon clocked at 1ghz. It also has a better gpu then the snapdragon. Battery life should be better. Care to recant your uninformed statement?

If you want a snapdragon, get a phone from HTC. Motorola has said they won't be using them.
Correct .... but seeing as how I wouldn't keep it at 1GHz and would go as high as possible .... I need the highest starting value possible!

Snapdragon is bulldiddlypoo...:icon_evil:
Haha.

J

Johnly

1ghz OMAP? Yes, I am in, but a 1ghz quallcomm? I would rather go with the 750MHz OMAP.

dmartins

Reaction score
Eyecon looks hot but my damn wifi isnt working on froyo lol
Have you added the Wifi kernel fix?
For instructions read my guide.

I just wish the new droid would have a keyboard similar to the original.
Oh well I don't plan on upgrading for a good while.

Huh? Why the hell would you want that? It's been widely panned and is considered one of the worst parts of the current phone.
Well I think it would be fine if the keys were the same size but had spaces.
Also fix the D-pad and it would be great.