looking to buy a extended battery Help

r0ckinricky

Reaction score
i want to get a extended battery so does any one have any thoughts on witch one i should get im not a real heavy user i just want a full day or maybe a little more of medium usage and can some one tell me how much more batter there is for them thanks

mauiblue

Reaction score
I bought 2 HTC/Verizon 2150 mAh extended batteries for my Incredible. In addition I have the stock 1300 mAh battery the phone came with. I do use my phone extensively and I just hate to be tethered to an AC outlet so that's why I have this many batteries in my inventory. I also like to be prepared if at anytime the electric power goes out for some reason (natural or manmade). Hurricane season is upon us in Hawaii so it is nice to be prepared. I've been watching how long the 2150 batteries have been lasting and I've gotten about 26 hrs of light/moderate use before they go flat and that is with some bluetooth use and having WiFi and GPS features on constantly. BTW, if you do have multiple batteries, it is nice to have a wall charger in addition to the stock wired charger. Makes it much more convenient to charge multiple batteries.