Looking for new Phone

tpearson25

Reaction score
I am with Verizon with unlimited data. I am looking to buy a new phone out right. I would like one with removable battery and sd card. I currently have a Samsung S4. I am looking at LG 4 but was wondering if there are any new phones on the near future that would have these options. I may also add the new phone has to be able to run foxfi.(Lg, Samsung are two that I know will work)

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
That might be a tough one. Not many have removable batteries or SDcards.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
How about the S5? I just got one for my wife. It's a nice phone and it meets all your requirements. Now that it's been out a year and the S6 is here you may be able to find one at a reasonable price.

Reactions: cr6

Gramesmith

Reaction score
I am not sure about the battery. But you can take a look on HTC M9. It is nice and stylish Phone. I like the LG G4. Both of these are good phones.

OP
tpearson25

tpearson25

Reaction score
Thanks fir your responses. I just may keep my Samsung S4 until it dies.

mark7atl

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG Leon
That might be a tough one. Not many have removable batteries or SDcards.
Not in the same class as S4 or LG G4, but I use LG Leon, which has removable battery and SD card.

cynkrzy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I am with Verizon with unlimited data. I am looking to buy a new phone out right. I would like one with removable battery and sd card. I currently have a Samsung S4. I am looking at LG 4 but was wondering if there are any new phones on the near future that would have these options. I may also add the new phone has to be able to run foxfi.(Lg, Samsung are two that I know will work)
Doesn't the new LG have both ?