Looking for days until app

Squidpoker

Reaction score
I see that there is an app in the market that is called "days until", but it does not have the same features as the iphones "days until" app. The iphone version allows you to use a picture and puts the countdown on the picture. Anyone know if there is something like that or if you are a developer, can you make something like that?

brianr0131

Reaction score
So you would have like a beach and a palm tree and count down to Vaca or something? Maybe some dice and cards and count down to vegas?

Not a bad idea.

OP
S

Squidpoker

Reaction score
I don't think the calendar has what I was asking for. I played with it and didn't see anything like what the iphone's days until app :(

Stigy

Reaction score
Well I use "OI Countdown" for my days until... some event.

It doesn't have a picture, but it works very, very well.

Not sure if this is what you were looking for, but give it a shot!

bbssgg

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 4
Hello! I'm a developer, and I found this thread by chance. I want to suggest an app, it's called Time Until (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brunoschalch.timeuntil), it does just what you described (and more ;)), you can set an image as a background and have the countdown in full screen. Let me know what you think! (I know the thread is ancient, but it still may be useful for anyone finding it).