Looking for a blood donation app

bhall238

Reaction score
I'm looking for an app that would let you enter the date you donated and then compute the 56 days that have to pass before you can donate again. It would put an appointment in your calendar and after that date passes, until you donate again, put a daily reminder in your calender until you did, then recompute your next donation eligibility. I donate 6 times a year (I can't be the only droid user that does) and this would be very nice. Its there maybe something in the works by someone, because my search turned nothing up. Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Blood Donations

Reaction score
Blood Donations

You really don't need an app to do that your calendar allows you to schedule reminders at any interval you would like. Or At least it does on my Blackberry, and has on every other phone I have had. I have been donating blood for the last 8 years, I started when a friends son had leukemia and need blood. I have been donating ever since. Being that I am O Negative they don't let me go very long without donating now. LOL!!! I always go down to the Delta Blood Bank here in Stockton. I joined their partner plan and donate free oil changes to other donors.

You can check out our program by clicking the picture here: