Looking for app for when I'm sleeping

Reaction score
Locale si the best bet. I have used it since buying my Droid back in November. I work overnights so I have to have silent in my home when sleeping, and with this I can set it to only ring certain days and times. For the "just text" thing you would simply set it to accept calls/text from those contacts you would expect to hear from (work) but not for the drunk text that could wake you up if you don't want that.

navdoc1110

Reaction score
I use the app bedtime...this is a great alarm clock that lets you stream pandora to wakeup if used with appalarm and will silence all but the important calls while you dock your phone or activate the app......GREAT FOR THE PRICE

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
+1 for setting profiles. I have mine set to do exactly what you are wanting. It is an awesome app.

russ472

Reaction score
Sound Manager works great. lets you set volumes/vibrate at the times you want and the days you want and saves it.

papy72

Reaction score
Also look at Setting Profiles. It is like Locale but better and less expensie.
There is also a free version of SP that supports a single active profile. That might do for what you want to use it for.

pdouble

Reaction score
I need something that does like profiles like on a blackberry
Any past Blackberry users here that can chime in ?
I really want to set up certain contacts to ring when phone is in silent for emergency situations

clinchmtnman

Reaction score
Timeriffic is Terrific

Based on the recommendations in this thread I installed Timeriffic, free version. I needed something to change Ringer and Vibrator settings at specific times AND that I activate and deactivate other settings at any time with a "click". (I created one Profile named "Meeting-No Ring No Vib" & an Action in it that runs from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM with all setting set to Mute. I can activate it with a "click" whenever I don't want ANY disturbance.

So far, it is indeed EXCELLENT! Some comments here are that it allows for up to 3 Profiles but it appears the new version allows many more; don't know how many but it's at least the 10 I installed. Highly recommended (as of today!)

Burton818

Reaction score
Based on the recommendations in this thread I installed Timeriffic, free version. I needed something to change Ringer and Vibrator settings at specific times AND that I activate and deactivate other settings at any time with a "click". (I created one Profile named "Meeting-No Ring No Vib" & an Action in it that runs from 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM with all setting set to Mute. I can activate it with a "click" whenever I don't want ANY disturbance.

So far, it is indeed EXCELLENT! Some comments here are that it allows for up to 3 Profiles but it appears the new version allows many more; don't know how many but it's at least the 10 I installed. Highly recommended (as of today!)

Or, you can go into your Account Settings in FB and set your notification times so that you won't get FB notifications during the night. No app required.