Looking for an app to change some sytem defaults?

tekjock

Reaction score
[h=2][/h]
I have a car dock and when I Dock it the default car mode screen comes up and I LOATH it. IT is not google maps, it is the Verizon navigator.

I am now using Car Home Ultra - https://market.android.com/details?i...nghead.carhome, it is a great replacement.

What I want to be able to do is, change what comes up when I dock the phone. Is there an app that changes default apps for certain activity's. For example, I want Car Home Ultra to launch when I dock my phone in the car.​

skennelly

Reaction score
I'm not positive, but try going to settings, applications, manage applications, all. Scroll down to Czech navigation, select it, and at the bottom there may be an option to clear defaults. If so, select it and the next time you dock your phone, a list should appear with a choice of apps for you to select a new default.

If that doesn't work, then the only other option may be to root and freeze vzw navigation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
T

tekjock

Reaction score
I'm not positive, but try going to settings, applications, manage applications, all. Scroll down to Czech navigation, select it, and at the bottom there may be an option to clear defaults. If so, select it and the next time you dock your phone, a list should appear with a choice of apps for you to select a new default.

If that doesn't work, then the only other option may be to root and freeze vzw navigation.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have nothing called Czech navigation.

I have a Samsung Charge