Looking for a stock 2.1 ESE81 build

kaboyd

Reaction score
I have 2.1 ERE25 build installed on my phone and I'm looking for a stock 2.1 ESE81 build to install using RSD Lite so I can install SPrecovery using RSD. Can anyone link me?

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you unrooted? If so then how are you running ere25? Also, the spr and should work just fine for what your running.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MrCapcom

Reaction score
i know me personally it says at the moto screen and I can get into sprecovery adn thats it - don't mean to jack ur thread

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you unrooted? If so then how are you running ere25? Also, the spr and should work just fine for what your running.

glad to see your email missing! :p

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
here is the 2.1 OTA update .zip:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4033527/ese81-update.zip

there is an actual link for google's servers out there, but it's the same file

I have that file and it still just stays at the moto screen after I flash. I flashed sprecovery ese81.sbf then went into sprecovery and flashed above zip and it just sits at the moto screen

it's the 2.1 OTA file, so maybe it doesn't like SPR... i've never tried it with anything but going from 2.0.1 stock to 2.1 stock, using stock recovery

OP
kaboyd

kaboyd

Reaction score

Thanks jntdroid, I'll try that. Tanknspank I am not rooted right now. I got that by flashing it with RSD Lite. I just didn't know it wasn't ese81.