Looking for a Contacts/Address Book app....

mountaineerndixie

Reaction score
that I saw on one of the app sites yesterday. I didn't get the name of it before my browser crashed but it used your existing contacts, was able to add a picture to each contact, listed any sms's or missed calls right on the contact itself and looked like it had some color to it.

Anyone have any idea what this may be? I have searched over and over but I can't remember which site I found it on.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any info on this app.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
that I saw on one of the app sites yesterday. I didn't get the name of it before my browser crashed but it used your existing contacts, was able to add a picture to each contact, listed any sms's or missed calls right on the contact itself and looked like it had some color to it.

Anyone have any idea what this may be? I have searched over and over but I can't remember which site I found it on.

Thanks in advance to anyone with any info on this app.

It's called Gmail. :) That is your back up for your contacts, their pictures, everything like that. Once you sync gmail to your contacts it will always back up any other Google phone you have. There is no need for any other application.