[Look what I got!!!!] Moto 360 Excitement

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Have had mine since they came out late last summer. STILL LOVE IT. I highly recommend the silicone band for summer.

Gramesmith

Reaction score
I am waiting for the next generation of Moto 360. But price seems to me bit high $420. So I am bit confuse between Moto 360 II and Modular smart watch. Modular smart watch will cost around $200.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am waiting for the next generation of Moto 360. But price seems to me bit high $420. So I am bit confuse between Moto 360 II and Modular smart watch. Modular smart watch will cost around $200.
When's the release date for the modular watch you speak of?
Everywhere I look the only thing I see about the watch you keep posting about is it isn't in production yet.
Are you saying you're willing to wait forever or do you have some vested interest in getting other members to buy into it like a kick starter or something? If you're just interested in a different direction for the smartwatch that's already in production do a Google search for Neptune. If you're just trying to get others onboard with the modular watch project the incessant posting about it is getting old with too many members here on the forum and isn't helping your cause.

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4