Build Number FRG01B"

My droid x froyo is
Kernal Version: 2.6.32.9-gfb07887
android-build@apa26 #1
Build Number FRG01B"

other then the numbers afer 2.6.32.9 everything seems to be the same

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
Im no computer whiz but looks like its similar to the OTA but i have doubts that the leaked version is the finished product though.

Trinergy

Reaction score
Verzion does have a customer preview program gets new phones and software updates in the hands of customers to test out. If the leak came out of this I doubt there will be any changes. I leaked the Samsung I730 WM 5.0 update years ago to a dev on pdaphonehome.com using the xda rom capture utility and that was a full 2 months before final release and all the bugs that were in my build was in the final.

bamfsig45

Reaction score
If there arnt any changes from the leaked version to the Official OTA then Im not upgrading. IMO to many issues, not major ones but issues non the less. And it seemed un-polished. Ill root and rename my updater.apk file.

Trinergy

Reaction score
If there arnt any changes from the leaked version to the Official OTA then Im not upgrading. IMO to many issues, not major ones but issues non the less. And it seemed un-polished. Ill root and rename my updater.apk file.

Not saying it won't be updated. Just speaking from my last experience which was years ago on a different phone and platform. Seems a lot easier to upgrade Android based phones than those systems of yester year. What are the two many issues anyway? I only have the ADB issue, which all you have to do is put the X in media sync mode and it works as well as the marketplace which can be easily fixed with Droid Eris Marketplace Fix app. The latter will be fixed when the official updates comes out anyway.

mwm523

Reaction score
So because the numbers on the leak match the numbers on the Droid 1 OTA, we automatically think the leak = the Droid X OTA??? That makes no sense.

kpiskin

Reaction score
I am now convinced that the version we got for the DX cannot be the final version. You can see how many people are having even small issues. And most issues are common across the board.