Lockscreen is gone

r.collins

Reaction score
Hey hey. Today my lockscreen went away. Multiple reboots. I have no problem with this, but I am curious. A coworker and I switched out batteries today, (we both have DX2) could that be it? Seems silly if it is. BTW, I am rooted using P3droid's pre rooted 2.3.3 gingerbread. Stock ROM.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

ELH

Reaction score
Only way I've seen this fixed is a factory reset but you may want to wait for someone else to chime in before you suffer that.

Were you running in sleep mode before it disappeared? There appears to be a correlation between the two.

I can confirm that loss of data from a service application causes it, not sure which one. Mine disappeared after I decided to clear data on every application on the phone. Never again...

OP
R

r.collins

Reaction score
I did put it in sleep mode to charge it faster. And them had to manually turn off airplane mode. Don't wanna reset. Waiting for a few bugs to be cleared from eclipse ROM b4 I do anything

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums App

ELH

Reaction score
I no longer use sleep mode because of this issue, also had service apps crashing and other strange results upon waking. My sleep mode is power off.

OP
R

r.collins

Reaction score
Thanx for the feedback

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums