Locking/unlocking screen

gkitchens

Reaction score
Is it necessary to lock the screen by pushing the button on top of the phone every time before you put it in the holster? Also, when you take the phone out of the holster is there any way to activate the screen without pushing the button on top of the phone? I find it hard to push that little button on top of the phone.

butch350

Reaction score
Is it necessary to lock the screen by pushing the button on top of the phone every time before you put it in the holster? Also, when you take the phone out of the holster is there any way to activate the screen without pushing the button on top of the phone? I find it hard to push that little button on top of the phone.

Opening the keyboard wakes my Droid up. I do not have an answer for the other part of your (?) - i too use the power on/off button to put my Droid to sleep.

Rocky

Reaction score
Is it necessary to lock the screen by pushing the button on top of the phone every time before you put it in the holster?
I think it also goes to sleep on its own if you ignore it (unless you changed the setting). I don't think you can lock it without putting it to sleep.

Also, when you take the phone out of the holster is there any way to activate the screen without pushing the button on top of the phone? I find it hard to push that little button on top of the phone.
Sliding out the keyboard's the only way I know. It's for our own good, to prevent accidental calls, etc.

Regards,
Rocky