Locking the Droid X

wmscottmc

Reaction score
Ive read that locking/security can be bypassed pretty easily if somebody gets hold of your Droid X. Is this true, and if so, are there any good 'locking' apps available that offer reasonable security. (my BB wipes the phone after 10 wrong password attempts).

Thanks.

cktb2793

Reaction score
I've been looking for a long time for something with a password lock for android......like on the Iphone has ...........the pattern lock sucks.....i had it setup really complicated and my friend was able to figure it out and get the phone opened

KpAtch3s

Reaction score
Once the Droid X gets the 2.2 update you can pick a password or pin number, or just pick a more complicated pattern.

For additional security options check out Estrongs security manager in the marketplace.

androids_ftw

Reaction score
I'm using my droid x with 2.1 and i have a long set of numbers as my password. you dont need to use patterns you know?

cktb2793

Reaction score
I'm using my droid x with 2.1 and i have a long set of numbers as my password. you dont need to use patterns you know?

I actually didn't know that......just figured that out a minute ago after I read your post......thanks for telling me!!!!!