Locked out of my droid

wpc10980

Reaction score
I'm locked out of my Droid and it will not recognize my google password. Is there any fix without a full reset. Please help.

jaed569

Reaction score
So you're saying you cannot remember the unlock pattern? The only way to get past this is to wipe and re-install the operating system. The unlock pattern was implemented for this exact purpose and cannot be circumvented to my knowledge.

shmoo

Reaction score
Is the unlock pattern you speak of the one where you touch all 4 corners of the screen? If so you're in luck! I just read about this. Start at the top left and then go to the upper right lower right and ending on the lower left corner. Hope this helps

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Is the unlock pattern you speak of the one where you touch all 4 corners of the screen? If so you're in luck! I just read about this. Start at the top left and then go to the upper right lower right and ending on the lower left corner. Hope this helps

Not that....His security pattern.

OP
W

wpc10980

Reaction score
re lock out of droid

So you're saying you cannot remember the unlock pattern? The only way to get past this is to wipe and re-install the operating system. The unlock pattern was implemented for this exact purpose and cannot be circumvented to my knowledge.

I saw a post on the Google mobile forum
-------------start quote------------------------
I had ther same problem, just fixed it...create another gmail account online, its just temporary so put a bunch of fake information. call your phone from another phone, answer it but dont hang up...on your phone press the clear button, it will take you into your phone...go to settings, then to account settings and add another gmail account...dont sync anything from this account to your phone...after it is added, restart your phone and log in with this other account on your phone...after logged in, go back into settings, select that account, and remove it...i suggest then turning off the lock pattern so that this does not happed again...very frustrating...if you have any questions hit me up at [email protected]
_______________end quote

I wish I knew where the 'clear button' was so I can try the above solution. Can anyone help

shmoo

Reaction score
Huh you learn somethin new every day! Now I feel kinda like a tard tho lol

toddj

Reaction score
I thought they fixed that loophole anyway? I can't get back out of a call without my unlock pattern now.

btw, i'm guessing means back button rather than clear.